At the time of its opening in 1984, Bass Hill Plaza consisted of a Woolworths and Franklins supermarket, (now ALDI) and a DDS being Target. Several minor refurbishments have taken place throughout the life of the building with Charter Hall, and they are now looking to reposition the asset to improve the offer for the community.
The refurbishment works include, but is not limited to, the Design & Construction of the following works:
- Refurbishment of the Ground and First Floors malls
- Reconfiguration of existing tenancies
- Expansion of the ALDI Tenancy
- Construction of new amenities to Ground and First Floors with expansive Parents room
- Replacement of the vertical transportation to provide new travellator in existing location
- Extend centre to the north to create additional dining offer and provide feature façade
- All subsidiary services upgrades and future proofing the asset
APG is proud to be managing the project that will transform the existing centre and provide a full experience upgrade to the mall and public spaces along with a minor expansion of the Centre.