Centuria have acquired the site at 35 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina. The building, constructed in 2001, has a site area of 6,760 sqm and a NLA of 9,814 sqm with parking for 268 cars.
The building was last refurbished in 2015 and Centuria are now conducting a new round of upgrades and improvements to reposition the asset.
APG have been engaged as project manager to carry out the following works:
- Upgrades to amenities across ground floor and levels 1-3
- Base building services upgrades
- Lift upgrades, including new lift and interiors
- Warm shell refurbishment of level 1 and 2 offices including new workstations and the refurbishment of breakout areas
- Tenancy configurations across numerous floors
- New end of trip facility
- Foyer upgrade including board room and new ground floor cafe area
- Energy efficient lighting upgrades